Some say it's better to say Thank You to people that never realized you, understood you... You never should get mad at boundless ignorance of others, don't do that dear.
Think about the perfectly spent time.
What do I need to be happy? How should I achieve this goal and live comfortably?
That paradise looks something like that,
Being surrounded by people of different backgrounds, but could reflect on each other's words. The ones who would discuss the "higher order" of life through their subjective perspective, their arts and "work". It would be so nice if we could gather up periodically and have musicians within our little "community", minor scene that we would form. Discuss literature, music and modern society and how life takes its course as we live.
Ideally, a poet, scientist, philosopher, musician, painter... perhaps some people that want to be engaged somehow, we will find something to do. But as long as we have each other and one thing that would bring us together, we are saved from mutual despair and disquiet.
All the attempts were failures, and I could only portray such order of things in my writings and my imagination.
What does it mean to be romantic?
It comes from the French roman, or novel. Basically, individuals that are living the life based on novels. I would guess and suppose that modern day romantics would be inspired by movies and all other modern day medias, for example, social media. Where everything seems to be perfect from a viewer's perspective.
But I was never fond of modern day fashion, modern day culture. I was always looking for the answer why am I like that? Why do I hate everything that is created by people nowadays? I don't see value in that. I dont see any charm. Any form of art and artist looks lacking one's charm.
Specifically, pop industries and industries that would create products for younger generations. Dumber and dumber people get; they get more and more isolated and feel fine with that. They got their cheap entertainment.
Why I call it cheap? Because there's no sense of taste. Sense of higher values and urge for the unknown. Everything seems to be way too clear. Creators simply do not hide their emptiness and naiveness.
As new generations emerge, they are unaware of things that happened before them. Adults are naïve as well. They are dumb (saying that as a 23 y.o.) and ignorant. Some would purposely hide all the precious concepts and ideas, ways of living.
Think about it...what are the values of an average college student? Do they have an interest in what they actually do, or is it just a vacation place where nothing really challenges students? They care way too much about their wellbeing and comfort. I am sorry... I hate that. I hate these people who would lay their asses down and think they are on top of the world... while they are watching dumb movies, listening to dumb songs and act ridiculous thinking it's "cool".
I may have some boomer mentality, but boomers are no better... they are spoiled too. Everybody in modern society didn't make it past kindergarten level. Yes, some may know very complex physical laws, medicine, etc. but their thinking in terms of how to live a life, their values, drives their behavior and attitude towards others. And what do I see? Ignorance upon ignorance. Laziness, laziness and laziness...
I am disappointed with life, with different societies and communities.
There's no place in this world that differs radically. Globalisation did its thing.
I want to see more people educated within the fields of theology, philosophy, literature, music... and not those sellers, re-sellers, managers and people that don't even know what they are doing and what's their purpose... oh here it is: more passionate people. Folks who live life like it's their last moment. Guess the occupation doesn't really matter as long as they are very passionate about it and themselves. I am just basing fields of interests based on what makes me passionate. And historically we see that underrepresented occupations would have the most passionate people working within. This is Underground.
And would you think I d care if you don't appreciate my words? I am done with it. Because no one even reads those, haha...
A.A.
No comments:
Post a Comment