Friday, August 8, 2025

Brief Intro

   Hello and welcome,

    Maybe I will customize some parts of this page later on, but for now I want to get started here.
My name you can see somewhere on the screen/page, I don't care that much.
I needed a place where I could share some notes.
    Maybe someone would be interested in that.
    Maybe interesting topics that I be thinking about.
    Maybe some storytelling as well.
Will just say that I am interested in various symbols, mythology, literature and symbolic interpretations...
It might be a b.s. thing to do, I treat it as a hobby.
; words of an aspiring writer

    Stay Safe and Healthy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Experiment

 It is the following day. I havent been feeling all too well. I didnt sleep last night at all and had to go through a lot today. It seems li...